Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy CHINESE New Year!

Ok so first, Happy CNY. Hope you had a nice time, and got a lot of money, good fortune, etc, etc.I  have like,  a few hundred, which is fine with me. My vacation basically consists of... classes, classes, homework, watching TV, computer, playing ping-pong, horse back riding, and also doing absolutely nothing. I just came back from AXs house, where we were drinking pearl tea, playing Da Lao Er (or Just Chinese Poker) and eating biscuits. Well, I was eating biscuits. I don't know about Panny, he doesn't really care about food. Sigh. I ate a lot. 
In fact maybe too much. That's probably the reason why I feel a bit sick now. Oh and my mom's offering her cream cake that she just made. Sorry mom, I think it'll have to wait until tomorrow. So what's tomorrow's schedule? Hmm... 

1. Homework. 
2. Ping-pong. 
3. Lunch 
4. Practicing instruments. 
5. Classes. 
6. Computer. 
7. Dinner. 
8. Sleep 

What a dull schedule. You might notice that breakfast isn't on there. No that does not mean that I'm dieting and becoming anorexic. It's simply that I feel so full I don't know if I'll eat tomorrow morning. If I do feel better though then i'll eat breakfast. Sigh, I'm such a glutton. (yes I admit it.) 
Btw, did you know that breakfast just means, Break + Fast? It's like to stop fasting (aka, dieting) Hmm strange. 

I'm a teensy bit worried about Thailand. Especially since New Cripple was like the best person on our team and now he can't go. AX just said that they're counting on me to be the geometric genius because I'm the only one who knows sine, cosine, and tangents. Double sigh. Oh just pressure me why don't you. Though to tell the truth, I don't feel that pressured. It's 27 days away after all. I'll start feeling pressured when we get there. For now I'm just going to sit back and try to get this sickness away. 

Ughh.... 

5 comments:

Caitlyn said...

hahaha 'New Cripple'
Is that his name now? XD Then the NEXT cripple we have will be called 'New New Cripple.'
No, BA, I don't believe you could ever be dieting or anorexic, as you're always hungry! Remember that time at school when you ate all of your lunch in record time? :) Miss you loads, I hope you had a great holiday! xoxo AA

Literacy Actress said...

LOL BA.
That schedule isn't THAT boring.
=)

Thunderstrike said...

Wow how much biscuits did you eat? 1 gabazillion? 1 gabakazillion? LOL.

F*** I wanna go to the maths competition, why do I have to be stuck in that f***ing set 3? I probably have the highest average in the year (ok maybe not, but I'm definitely in the top 5, ok maybe that's not definite too, I'm definitely in the top 10). What's your average? Mine is 96%.

Ikigami said...

you suck b********llllsss James I got like an average of lets see.... 87?(I'll catch up eventually)

F*ck i want to go to the math competition too. It was all your fault James!! you persuaded me to take my revenge on you.. (which didn't work.. i was still second) and i missed the sseeeccooonddd F*cking tessstt!!!

Btw aerona if you really did eat a gabazillion biscuits, please don't come to school. You'll kill us all with your body weight and i certainly don't want to have "squashed to death" inscribed on my grave.

Caitlyn said...

LOL Ikigami....the "squashed to death" bit was kind of funny, but don't offend BA. That's not nice. Biscuits are yummy XD