Sunday, October 19, 2008

Everything so far...

Well, I'm going to Guizhou tomorrow, so I thought I'd publish one last post. 
Violin and Piano... going pretty well. My violin's gotten a lot better, my mom's surprisingly happy about that. 
Home classes.... also ok. 
School Report ... pretty good. 
Math Test ... very good! I'm happy about my result. 
Guitar.... I have mixed feelings about this. I might as well just quit guitar. After all, my teacher's just attempted s- ... nevermind. 
But I'll just be happy that I'm going to Guizhou. Going to guizhou. Yay! 

I've been checking the manga updates and I have to say... 
Naruto - Boring, never liked it much anyway 
Bleach- Soi Fon is SO going to beat that espada up. She has to. I won't stand for it if she doesn't. 
Bakuman- Pretty good. I'll be waiting for further Chapters. 
D. Gray- man - Just get to the action already! 
Psyren- Good. This has got to be my favorite so far. 

Now I'm listening to the violin version of Mozart Sonata KV301. It's pretty good, but the violinist is like showing no emotion. It's sort of weird... 
Well, I have to sleep early now for Guizhou. 

Good Night! 
Bloody Aerona 

4 comments:

Thunderstrike said...

You sad person listening to Mozart. and btw Soifon isn't fighting a Espada, she's fight a normal Arrancar. Only Hitsugaya and the strawhat guy is fighting Espadas, well also probably Ichigo is still fighting Ulquirroa in Los Noches

Ikigami said...

I'm not sure what to say but... mozart is a bit.... out of what I listen...

And about the manga thing,
- Bakuman, I like the way how the author draws the characters, especially like the main people ...

- D grayman, I don't know if this is updated but G is this really random kid that I don't seem to know

- Psyren... I never knew people read this but I kind of find the whole story amusing and deep (meaning cool, exciting, that stuff)

Wei-Wei said...

agreed with SJ. who listens to mozart in their spare time? saaaaaaaaaaad. saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

hey SJ why don't you post the list you and LA made up about how sad BA is????? it'll be funny.

Latios said...

.....??? You Should post something after china week.

help. This 12 page violin music is killing me.